The Radiology AssistantThe Radiology Assistant
The Radiology Assistant is an initiative of the radiologist Robin Smithuis for the Radiology Society of the Netherlands to provide up-to-date radiological education for radiology residents and radiologists.
The free availability of this information reflects the commitment of the Radiology Assistant to provide knowledge to a wide audience.
We focus on common clinical problems in which imaging plays a major role in the management of the patient.
The subjects are presented by experts in the field.
Editors in chief:
- Robin Smithuis (left), general radiologist in the Rijnland Hospital, Leiderdorp, the Netherlands
- Otto van Delden (right), interventional radiologist in the Academic Medical Center of the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
English text editor:
- Marieke Hazewinkel (left) and Jennifer Bradshaw (right), both radiology resident in the Medical Centre Alkmaar (MCA) in Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
- Herma Holscher (pediatrics)
- Adriaan van Breda-Vriesman (abdomen)
- Lucien Duijm (mammography)
- Patrick Brouwer (neuroradiology)